Monday, August 25, 2014

a little about me (bio sketch)


1.              I am currently an undeclared major but I am interested deeply in psychology. My plan is to just get some general education out of the way and then major in what I find most interesting after having more college experience with different classes.
2.              I have never been in a class where we were encouraged to use the words “claims” and “evidence” before.
3.              Outside of class I like to Facebook and communicate through various social medias. I don’t normally journal, but if I am having an exceptionally bad day I do sometimes like to write to help me vent.
4.              When I write I usually write about something I find funny that happened to me earlier that day or something I am proud of. It makes me feel good that I have friend who support me. I would say on average, I do this type of writing about twice a week.

5.              I am not very confident in my writing at this point in my life. I feel I really struggle with bringing thoughts together and achieving a flow in writing. I am, however, very willing to put in the work it would take to become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment